Sunday, October 28, 2007

the boulder rez cross race didn't disappoint. the boys made another super tough course for us to dig deep into the cave of pain. is it just me, or do you people have to talk yourself into another lap every time you go past the start/finish? this is just such a painful sport.

jon at the top of the run up.

beth at the top of the run up.

jon at the barriers.

beth at the barriers.

my teammates carol and jenna opted out of racing and instead cheer/jeered me on. thanks kids.

some people dressed up for the race, here is kimberly with some crazy crap on her head throwin' out the double peace signs.

oh my crap, there was so much running in this race. here is jon with some other dudes making their way up the hill.

vin works on his nunchuck skills.

3 comments:

reastman said...

Jenna hearts her VC kit

b fisk said...

i think she was excited to get out of her white kit.

n/a said...

They make you carry your bike?
I'm exhausted just thinking about that.